Do you want to share your location with someone on WhatsApp then you should stick on this article?
We are going to discuss how to share location on WhatsApp in android or iOS, so stay tuned.
How to share location on WhatsApp in iOS?
- At First, find the WhatsApp application on your smartphone and open it.
- Now go to chat tabs and open a conversation
- After opening a conversation Click on (+ Icon) which is located in the bottom left corner
- A pop-up menu will open on your screen
- Now click on the third option in the list ‘Location’
- Finally, click on ‘Send your location, this option can be found under the map’s image
- Click on the Share button.
How to share location on WhatsApp in android?
Sharing a location on WhatsApp is very similar to android. Follow the below steps properly
- Open WhatsApp application on your smartphone
- Now go to the chat tabs
- Open the exact conversation, to whom you want to share your location
- Now you can see a paperclip icon in the very bottom-right corner, Tap on that link
- Select the Location option from the box
- Next click on ‘Send your current location
In this way, you can send your current location to someone on WhatsApp.
They can easily track your location until you click on the ‘Stop sharing’ option.
How to share location on WhatsApp status?
You can share location on WhatsApp through google maps.
- Open Google Maps on your smartphone
- Now tap on the You are here button
- After that, you can see three option on your screen, tap on the share your location option
- Now choose WhatsApp from the list as a sharing platform
- In the next screen click on the My Status option.
You have successfully shared your location on WhatsApp status.
Can I put my location in WhatsApp stories?
Yes, you can see your current location in google maps and you can put your location in WhatsApp stories.
WhatsApp live location red circle meaning?
The red circle in your WhatsApp live location indicates your current location.
Is it safe to share location on WhatsApp?
Yes, it is safe and you can share your location on WhatsApp without any doubt.
What map does WhatsApp use?
For android users, WhatsApp uses google maps and for iPhone users, they use Apple maps
Can I send my location on WhatsApp without contact?
If you are using the app then you must save the contact to whom you want to send your location but there is a trick. If you are using a browser-type ‘https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=your phone number(with country code) in this way you can use WhatsApp through a browser.
More Related Articles
- How To Add Members in WhatsApp Groups?
- How to Change WhatsApp Group Icon?
- How To Share a WhatsApp Group Link On Android or iOS?
- How To Make WhatsApp Group?
- How To Block A WhatsApp Group?
- How To Delete WhatsApp Group
- What is A WhatsApp Business Account?
In this article, we discussed how to share location on WhatsApp. You can share your location with your friends or family. In order to share the location, you must allow the location settings permission of WhatsApp.