Do you know what GST is? GST is a Goods and Service Tax introduced by Narendra Modi on 17th July 2017; after that, many people got frustrated due to a lack of knowledge. But if you want to know about GST, how much GST do you have to pay on which product.
If you have lots of questions regarding GST and want to discuss this topic, then the WhatsApp group is the best place to meet lots of people like you, and you can use this group for many other purposes.
So, below you get a list of some active GST WhatsApp groups where you get all answers to questions regarding GST, and also you meet some people to discuss this topic, and for that, you have to stick with this article until the end.
Active GST WhatsApp Group Links
- GST treding – Join
- Tax and Other Updates – Join
- IndiaTaxLaws📚- 11 – Join
- Science WhatsApp Group
- GST & Income-tax Updates – Join
- #1Best GST Software – Join
- IndiaTaxLaws- 4 – Join
- GST 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 – Join
- CA Intermediate – WCDI✊🏻📚 – Join
- GST – Join
- IndiaTaxLaws📚-3 – Join
- TaxReply GST Library – Join
- simple GST filing – Join
- GST Update – Join
- Billing Soft. GST Kerala – Join
- Income Tax & GST updates – Join
- ACCOUNTING and TAXATION SERVICES – Join
- Daily Gst updates – Join
- TAX Guru – Join
- CA Inter 2021 – Join
- GST Consultant – Join
- GST Khabar – Join
- GST and Income Tax – Join
- GST WhatsApp Group – Join
- GST Solution – Join
- GST Software – Join
- Account Solution – Join
- GST India – Join
- GST News Updates – Join
- GST Dost – Join
- Tax Niyam – Join
- GST – Join
- Chemistry WhatsApp Group Links
- Tax New Updates – Join
- CA – Join
- GST solution – Join
- GST Queries – Join
- GST & Tax Updates – Join
- GST & Income Tax Updates – Join
- GST India News – Join
- Tax Consultants-3 – Join
- Digital Marketing WhatsApp Group Links
- Tax Consultants-4 – Join
- GST PORUM – 4 – Join
- GST PORUM – 5 – Join
Join More WhatsApp Groups
- Malayalam Whatsapp Group Links
- Job Alert WhatsApp Group Link
- Girls WhatsApp Group Link
- Tamil WhatsApp Group Link
- indian WhatsApp Group Link
- Uttarakhand WhatsApp Group
- Kolkata WhatsApp Group
How to join GST Whatsapp Group?
If you want to join any of the WhatsApp groups, you have to follow some simple steps, but before that, you have to install a WhatsApp application on your device.
- Step: Choose any whatsapp group from the above list and then click on the link attached with that group.
- Step: When you click on that link, you will redirect to the whatsapp group from the above list and see the “join” button on the screen.
- Step: When you click on that join button, you can become a member of your selected whatsapp group.
Note – If you want to join any other WhatsApp group, you have to follow some simple steps given above.
Rules of GST Whatsapp Group
If you want to be a member of your selected WhatsApp group for a long time, then you have to follow some simple rules which are given below
- Be an active member means sharing information on GST or react to other’s posts.
- Share only relevant content, and as this is a group of GST, you can share only this type of information.
- Use this group for education and entertainment purposes, and you can’t share any buy or sell link in this group
- Don’t abuse; there are many members in this group, and your abuse can’t tolerate in any condition.
Benefits of GST Whatsapp Group
if you join any of the WhatsApp groups, then you get lots of help, and some of those benefits are given below; just read them
- When you join this group, then you get lots of friends who discuss your topic.
- You get lots of information about the latest government updates and other news.
- You get some tips and tricks about GST, which increase your profit in your business.
Conclusion:- If you reach this section, then I think you have read this article until the end. Now you are ready to join any of the GST Whatsapp Groups from the above list; keep in mind that this group provides you with complete knowledge about this GST, and you also meet lots of people who have the same problem you have. If you think this article provides you with complete information about GST Whatsapp Group, do not forget to share this article. If possible, leave your valuable comment below.