Hi guys welcome to this article, in this article I’m going to show you how you can delete your Whatsapp group in very simple steps. We know sometimes we need to delete our WhatsApp group for obvious reasons. To delete a Whatsapp group,
you must be an admin altogether before you start the deleting process. So waste no more time, let’s get straight to the main point.
How to exit a WhatsApp group as a participant
If you are a participant of a WhatsApp group and you want to leave the group to save your valuable time, then follow the below steps-
- At first open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Now go to the Group Chat
- Click on three dots on the above right corner
- After that click on the More option
- An option will appear ‘Exit Group’ in both android and IOS device
- Click on the ‘Exit Group’ option.
- Finally, click on Exit if you are an android user and Exit group for IOS users.
How to delete a WhatsApp group permanently by admin
What I said earlier is that only the admin of the group can delete a WhatsApp group. Follow the simple steps to delete a WhatsApp group.
- Open WhatsApp app on your smartphone
- Next Go to the group chat
- Now click on the group and the group description will appear on your screen.
- After that, you can find the option Delete group in the below
- Click on the ‘delete group’ option and your group will be deleted.
If you are the admin of the group and you exit the group, then randomly any participants can be selected as the group admin.
How to delete WhatsApp group without admin
Now I am going to show you how you can exit and delete a WhatsApp group without an admin on both android and ios devices. For this, you need to follow some steps-
- At first, open your WhatsApp account on your smartphone
- Now open the group and tap on the name of the exact group
- Scroll down and you need to exit the group first
- So after exiting the group now you can find an option delete group
- Hit on the delete group option
You completed all the steps and you finally able to delete a WhatsApp group without an admin.
How to delete a WhatsApp group without exiting?
Now to delete a WhatsApp group without exiting is a tricky one. Without knowing anyone, you can leave the group. We will discuss this trick in some steps, check it out below.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- After that click on three dots
- Now go to settings
- Click on chats
- Scroll down and click on chat backup
- Backup your chats to daily
Now follow the second steps
- Open Whatsapp and click on three dots
- Now Go to Settings
- Click on Account
- After that click on the change number
- Now a new page will open here. You need to enter your old phone number and a new phone number with the country code.
- Open Settings on your phone
- Now go to apps management and click on ‘Clear Data’ and ‘Clear Cache’.
In the last steps you need to sign up with your new number and you will be left from the groups knowing no one.
I hope you like your article. If you want to take information about WhatsApp in the same way, then stay with us Thank You!